Tool to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos
Lost or deleted image recovery is an easy task with the Recover My Photo tool. The software restores deleted, formatted, corrupt, or lost pictures from the memory card, hard drive, iPods, etc. You can download the trial version of the software and preview the recovered picture files for free before purchasing the complete software. Try now!!!
Photo files are of great importance to us as they capture all our special moments. Needless to say, the loss of these files can leave us devastated. But it doesn’t take much to overcome this feeling of dejection. With a reliable photo recovery tool, it is possible to revive all pictures deleted or lost from your system and other external devices. This tool can be used to restore files on both Mac and Windows Operating Systems.
Reasons for Photo Deletion or Loss
- Accidental deletion/formatting: While previewing the pictures we may accidentally select the Delete All option which results in deletion of all photos present on the memory card or the system drive. Your valuable images also get erased out when we format the card or the device
- Virus Attack: Even virus, malware, and other malicious threats inflict irreparable damage to all the image files on the storage drive
- Third-party applications: Using an unreliable third-party application can lead to deletion of photo files
- Damaged memory card: Photos turn inaccessible when the drive/card file system is damaged
- Format operation: An unintentional format of the card or the system drive will completely erase all the files residing in it
- Improper ejection: Abrupt removal of the card or the drive during the file transfer/write operation will also lead to corruption issues
No matter what the reason for the deletion of the photos from your system, they can be effectively recovered using the Recover My Photo tool, read this post here for more info. This program deep scans the entire storage drive to undelete the photos. It uses the unique file signatures to locate the deleted or lost photos from the selected storage drive. The photo recovery tool can recover various formats of images such as JPEG, TIFF, GIF, JPG, PNG, etc. Recover My Photo software is also capable to extract 300+ file types (including videos, songs, and documents).
Upon completion of the scan on the storage, the tool let you preview all the undeleted photos. The advanced recovery options lets you save the recovery session while you run the demo version. You can use the software to perform image restoration on Mac as well as Windows Operating system. This award-winning tool can also be utilized to retrieve media files from various external storage drives- SSD, HDD, USB drives, memory cards, iPods, etc.
Also read- This powerful recovery utility also be used to recover deleted photos from Canon EOS Rebel T3i and other camera models with ease.
Steps to be followed to recover deleted or lost photos
Step 1: Download and install the Recover My Photo tool in the system. Select the “Recover Photos” option.
Step 2: Browse the drive location from where the lost or erased files are to be retrieved.
Step 3: Begin the photo recovery by clicking on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: Wait for the scan process to finish.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: All the recovered files will be displayed in Data View and File Type View layouts.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: Preview the recovered files and mark the essential files for saving.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Continue to save the recovered photos to the desired drive location. Press on the Save button.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data