Retrieve Deleted Videos from SD card
Install the Recover My Photo software to undeleted videos from the SD card. With the aid of this app, you can instantly get back videos, pictures, music files, etc. from the SD card after various data loss scenarios. Get the trial version now and preview the videos recovered from the SD card for free!!!
Secure Digital is a non-volatile memory card that is commonly known as an SD card. It is manufactured by various brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Panasonic, HP, PNY, Lexar, Sony, and Toshiba. The SD memory cards are used with different devices such as a smartphone, digital camera, tablets, etc. Unlike other storage devices, the SD cards are also prone to file loss.
Common factors responsible for the loss of videos from the SD card
- Virus attack on SD card leads its corruption/inaccessibility
- Mistaken deletion of videos saved on the card
- An occurrence of SD card error or format errors
- Unintentionally formatting the memory card
- Corruption of SD card file system
- Applying Shift-Delete on the SD card videos
- SD card damaged caused by turning off the camera while the read/write procedure.
- Abrupt ejection of the SD card from the device
- Interruptions occurred whilst transferring the SD card media
After facing such a video deletion issue, the question comes to mind is how to get back deleted videos from the SD card. The best answer to this question is- My Photo Recovery Software. Irrespective of the reason behind video deletion, you can easily recover deleted videos from the SD card by utilizing this expert-recommended photo recovery application.
Video recovery from the SD card
Recover My Photo is an easy-to-use software that offers secure video file restoration without modifying the original video frames or the quality. This professional program can effectively restore and rescue deleted or lost video files from various SD Card types like Memory Stick, Mini SD, xD cards, Multimedia Cards, Micro SD, SDHC, etc. SD video recovery program is capable to restore various types of data such as audio, images, documents, other media files based on their unique signature. Even more, you can utilize this utility, to recover photos from a broken SD card
You can install the Recover My Photo on any edition of Windows and Macintosh machines. This app can efficiently recover photos from Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, PNY, Sony, and all other brands of the SD card. The tool also works with other types of memory cards(xD, CF, MMC, SDXC, SDHC, etc.), USB drives, memory sticks, iPods, HDD, SSD, and other storage drives.
Some important points to avoid deletion or loss of precious videos from SD card
- Proper backup, it is extremely suggested you keep an updated backup of your significant videos. Because with the help of backup, you can easily overcome from video file deleted or lost
- Scan the SD card regularly to remove harmful viruses or malware from it
- Never use SD card on a low battery mode, if your device is indicating a low battery signal
- Avoid ejection of SD card from the device without switching it off. First, switch off the device and wait, then pull the storage device out of it
Steps to restore deleted video files from SD card
Step 1: Install the Recover My Photo program on your system and connect the SD memory card to it.
Step 2: Pick the Recover Photos option from the main screen.
Step 3: Locate the SD card from the list of the attached storage drives and click on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The scan process gets initiated on the selected SD card.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: Recovered photos will be displayed under Data View and File Type View.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: Preview the restored videos and mark them for saving.
Step 7: Set the target location to save the regained videos from the SD card. Click on the Save button.
Fig D: Save the Recovered Data