Restore Deleted Pictures from USB Flash Drive
Have you ever accidentally deleted valuable files from USB drive? Thinking how to bring them back? Then, download and install the trial version of Recover My Photo software on your system and connect the USB drive to it. Click on the Scan button. The tool scans and recovers all your files from the USB drive. Once recovery is done, the software lists all the recovered files on the screen even before you purchase the license of the tool. Try now!!!
Universal Serial Bus (USB) flash drive is a small portable device used to store backup files, transfer, copy and share your files on different devices. This USB stick is usually called as pen drive, key chain drive, thumb drives, etc. The removable Flash Drives is provided with enough space to store your images, videos, audios, and other useful files. These portable storage drives are susceptible to data loss scenarios.
“Hi, Last night while I was deleting unwanted photos from a USB drive, I unintentionally erased important images present on it. Now, at any cost, I need my deleted photos back. Can anyone suggest me, how to recover that vital photo folder from my USB Drive?”
The above-situation is commonly faced by various users. Nonetheless, there are many other instances where the media files on the USB drive get deleted or lost.
- File transfer error: Inappropriate use of Cut-Paste command or unexpected power surge or system shut down while transferring photos from USB Flash Drive may end up in deletion of images
- Accidental deletion: You may accidentally delete a few photo files from USB memory stick while previewing it
- Unintended format: All the file items in the USB flash drive will be erased when you mistakenly click on the Format button.
- The sudden removal of the flash drive: Directly ejecting the USB Stick from a system without making use of the “Safe Removal Option” might result in deletion of photos present on it
- Virus threats: The removable USB drives are easily exposed to viruses and malware when connected to virus-infected devices. Dreadful viruses make the USB drive file go missing, deleted, or inaccessible
- Improper ejection: Forcefully ejecting the USB drive from the computer without using " Safely remove the hardware" option will corrupt the USB storage
- Other reasons: Even format errors, file system corruption, presence of the bad sectors, software conflicts, etc. lead to deletion or loss of the USB drive files
To overcome all these above-stated scenarios, you can first check if you have an updated backup of the USB drive files, if not then Recover My Photo is only the reliable way to get back the USB drive files.
How to Perform Deleted Photo Recovery from USB Drive?
Recover My Photo a the powerful application that helps you to undelete USB drive files by using its efficient scan algorithms. The program supports different formats of images like .jpg, .jpeg, .giff, .png, .crw, .psd, and .tiff etc. within a quick span of time. Along with pictures, this tool can also regain deleted or lost videos, audio, and text documents. Other than deleted picture recovery from USB disk, it also recovers photos from xD card, SDHC, SDXC, CF, MMC's, etc. The tool is also capable to restore photos from the system drive, external drive, SSD, iPods, memory sticks, etc. Check more info about video restoration from the SD card.
With the help of this amazing photo recovery tool, you can retrieve erased images from USB Flash Disk on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003/2008, etc. You can even implement this software on all versions of Mac and easily get back deleted pictures from it. You can also check out the demo version of this recovery tool, evaluate the recovery results and then buy the licensed version and save the restored photos. Furthermore, it supports media recovery from various brands of USB drives- Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, HP, Sony, etc.
- This tool can retrieve various brands of memory cards. You can check more details about photo recovery from Lexar memory card: https://www.recovermyphoto.net/lexar-memory-card.html
- Complete instructions about how to recover pictures from formatted CF card with utmost ease
- Recover My Photo recovery can also brink back files from broken SD card
Steps to recover deleted photos from the USB drive
Step 1: Launch the Recover My Photo software on your computer and connect the USB drive to it.
Step 2: Click on the Recover Photos option from the main screen.
Step 3: Locate the USB drive from the list of the attached drives. Press on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The progress of the scan on the USB drive will be displayed on a new window.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: The recovered photos will be displayed under Data View and File Type View layouts.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: Preview the images and mark the required images for saving.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Mention the destination drive to save the restored USB files.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data
- Make use of external storage devices to maintain a backup of important image files
- Avoid connecting of USB sticks on virus-infected devices
- Unplug the connected USB flash drive by selecting “Safely Remove Hard Drive” option