How to Recover My Photos after Factory Reset on Windows 10?
Whether you lost your photos due to factory resetting, or formatting Windows 10, you can easily recover your photos with the help of My Photo Recovery software. Evaluate the recovery results for free by freely downloading the trial version of the software on your Windows 10. It offers free preview of the recovered image files even before you activate the license of the tool. Download and try now for free!!!
“I upgraded my Windows 8 system to Windows 10 by keeping all the vital data in local disk D. Preceding with reset process I selected, ‘Remove everything and Reinstall Windows’ option thinking that only local disk C drive will be formatted to reinstall OS. But after completion of the process, system booted new OS. However, I was upset to see that there was only one partition on my system after system restore. D drive has completely disappeared. Can anyone know how to recover my photos after factory reset on Windows 10?”
If you are facing such situation, then don’t get upset as you can opt Recover Photo software to recover my photos after factory reset on Windows 10 with ease. This software has advanced scanning algorithm which scans your entire system and recovers photos after factory reset on Windows 10 within few mouse clicks.
Factory Reset on system has to be carried due to following reasons:
- To remove unwanted apps if the system is working slow.
- To restore system to a state where it looks like it just got out of box.
- To remove unnecessary settings that were done and forgotten on system.
- To overcome with network related issues or to restore system from hardware or software conflicts.
- Increased number of bad sectors on the system hard drive corrupts it due tow which you may perform factory reset.
- To remove personal info from the hard drive before selling it, factory reset is done.
This is the major problem when restoring system to its factory settings. So, don’t perform factory reset on system unless you have maintained backup of vital photos and other valuable file; otherwise they may go missing and there is no manual way to recover them. In such situation, you need to rely on third party software like Recover photo software that can restore photos after factory reset on Windows 10 with ease.
Features of Recover Photo Software:
- This software is capable of recovering photos after factory reset on Windows 10 as well as on various versions of Windows system such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2003, etc.
- It supports recovery of data from various storage devices such as USB drive, SSD, memory card, memory stick, external hard drive, etc. having FAT16, FAT32, NTFS. NTFS5 and ExFAT file systems.
- It recovers photo file format such as JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc. along with RAW image format such as NEF, CR2, NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, RAF, KDC, etc. created on branded digital cameras from Nikon, Canon, Kodak, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Fujifilm, etc.
- Using this software, you can also restore photos after Windows re-installation, emptying Recycle Bin, hard drive after format, and in other data loss scenarios.
- With the help of this software, you can recover data from various brands of memory card such as Lexar, SanDisk, Kingston, etc.
- Using Preview option of the software, you can view the recovered data before restoration.
Procedure to recover my photos after Windows 10 factory reset:
Step 2: Then select “Recover Lost Photos” or “Recover Deleted Photos” option from the second screen depending on the photo loss scenario. Then select the drive from where you want to retrieve pictures after system restore and click on “Next” to scan for photos lost after system restore.
Step 3: After scanning, all photos will be retrieved you can preview them using preview options. Then save the files after purchasing the complete version of this software.