Retrieve Deleted Videos from SD card
Secure Digital is a non-volatile memory card which is commonly known as SD card. It is manufactured by various brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Panasonic, HP, PNY, Lexar, Sony and Toshiba. SD cards are used in different devices such as smartphone, digital camera, tablets, etc. These cards are available in standard and high-capacity formats, along with various speed classes. Therefore, by using SD card you can recover deleted videos from SD card along with other data easily. However, unlike other devices, SD cards are also prone to loss of data. There is also a chances where your video might get lost or deleted due to the corruption of SD card. This could happen if you use the same SD card on multiple devices or in different computers. There are various causes behind video deletion from SD card.
Let us talk about the factor which are responsible for loss of videos from SD card:
- Virus attack on SD card leads its corruption and it deletes virus infected video files from it.
- Occurrence of SD card error.
- Corruption of SD card.
- Damage or inaccessibility of SD card.
- Lost videos by formatting an SD card or by accident pressed Delete All key
- Videos lost caused by usage of the same SD cards on different devices.
- Loss of video files during transfer from SD card to another storage device or vice versa.
- SD card damaged caused by turning off the camera while read/write procedure.
- SD card being drawn out while camera is on causes loss of videos.
After facing such video deletion issue, the question comes in mind is how to get back deleted videos from SD card. The answer of this question is Photo Recovery application. Whatever can be a factor for video deletion, you can easily recover deleted videos from SD card by utilizing Photo Recovery application. Photo Recovery is an easy-to-use software which offers you an ultimate solution to perform deleted video recovery from SD card easily. Using this software, you can also recover photos from Transcend SD card with ease. This professional program can effectively restore and rescue deleted or lost video files from various SD Card types like Memory Stick, Mini SD, XD cards, Multimedia Cards, Micro SD, SDHC, etc. It supports various versions of Windows and Mac based operating system including Leopard, Win 7, Win XP, Snow Leopard, Win 8, Lion, Win Vista, Mountain Lion, Win Server 2003, Mavericks, Win Server 2008 and Yosemite. Photo Recovery program is capable to restore various types of data such as audio, video, images along with other media files based on their unique signature. Even more, you can utilize this utility, to recover photos from broken SD card without any difficulty.
There are some important point which you should keep in mind to avoid deletion or loss of precious videos from SD card such as:
- Proper backup, it is extremely suggested you keep a proper backup of your significant videos. Because with the help of backup you can easily overcome from video file deleted or lost.
- Scan the SD card regularly to remove harmful viruses or malware from it.
- Never use SD card on low battery mode, if your device is indicating a low battery signal.
- Avoid ejection of SD card from the device without switching if off. First switch off the device and wait, then pull the storage device out of it.
Steps to restore video files from SD card:
Step 1: Download Photo Recovery software and install it on your system. Connect SD card to the system. Run the tool and select “Recover Drives” from main screen as shown in Fig 1. Then select the appropriate option from the next screen.
Fig 1. Main Screen
Step 2: Select drive of SD card from next screen to recover videos from SD card and click on “Proceed” as shown in Fig 2. Select file types from next screen and click on “Proceed”
Fig 2. Select Drive
Step 3: Software starts scanning SD card and displays the result in “Data View” or “File Type View” as shown in Fig 3. Preview files and save them using “Save” option on a drive by browsing.
Fig 3. Recovery Result