Recover Lost Photo
Photos are irreplaceable memory content which can’t be recreated. So, losing your favorite photos can be very disappointing. Luckily though, there is a photo recovery tool available in the market, which is built to facilitate lost photo recovery. So, if you end up losing photos due to some reason, you need not be dejected. Recover lost photo application ensures secure recovery of all lost photos. Besides photos, this tool is designed to retrieve media files like music and video files. Lost photo recovery can be done with the help of a specialized photo recovery program. This program facilitates photo recovery from memory card and other storage media, check here for more details. The special built-in algorithms supports recovery of all kind of photo file formats. It can even recover RAW images generated by digital SLR cameras such as Canon, Sony, Samsung, Nikon, Kodak, Olympus, Minolta, Sigma, etc. A user can get back a whole photo library created using Adobe, Picasa and other photo management tools.
How photos get lost?
- Accidental Format: When you format a card accidentally, the existing file system along with the photos contained in it get removed.
- Corrupted Photo Files: Photo files may get corrupted due to various reasons such as- accumulation of junk data, virus invasion, malfunctioning file system, etc.
- Power Surge: Sudden power surge or system shutdown in between file transfer may lead to loss of photos.
- Improper removal of memory card: Improper removal of SD, SDHC, SDXC, and XD cards may lead to photo file corruption, photo file deletion and other data loss situations.
In any sort of the above mentioned data loss scenarios, photo recovery tool helps you to recover deleted photo files, find out more. The software has lots of advantageous features. It has powerful scanning mechanism that you can recover any media file deleted or lost from the storage devices. The software supports Windows 7, Windoes 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP OS file recovery. You can retrieve pictures from iPod, memory card, USB drives, etc external drives on the computer.
Note: If you need to know how this tool perform recovery of photos which are lost after system restore, then go to this link - http://www.recovermyphoto.net/after-system-restore.html
Steps to recover photo files:
Whenever you meet the above mentioned situations, just follow few steps to recover your photos
Step 1: Download and install the trial version of photo recovery tool. After complete installation, connect your device to the system. Then you will have to choose “Recover photos”
Step 2: In next window select “Recover Lost Photos”.
Step 3: Select the photo files you want to recover. Restore the photo files by clicking on “Save” option.
Tips to prevent photo files loss:
- Avoid file operations during continuous power fluctuation or power surge.
- Ensure your device is safe from virus, malware attacks.
- Keep updating software to avoid poor usability which may result in data loss.
- Maintain backup periodically.