Restore Deleted Pictures from USB Flash Drive
Have you ever accidentally deleted the files from USB drive? thinking how to get them back? Then, download and install the trial version of My Photo Recovery Software on your system, and connect the USb drive to your system. Now, launch the tool and select the USb drive & click Scan button. The tool scans and recovers all your files from the USB drive. Once recovery is done, the software lists all the recovered files on the screen even before you purchase the license of the tool. Try now!!!
Universal Serial Bus (USB) flash drive is a small portable device used to store backup files, transfer, copy and share your files on different devices. This USB stick can also be called as pen drive, key chain drive, etc. This Flash Drive is provided with enough space to store your images, videos, audios, and other useful files. With their small sized designs and expansive storage, USB drives allow you to store and carry files wherever you go. Apart from having all these unique features, sometimes image files get deleted from the USB drive. Given below is one such example for deletion of photos from USB memory stick.
“Hi everyone, Last night while I was deleting unwanted photos from a USB drive, I unintentionally erased important images present on it. Now, at any cost, I need my deleted photos back. Can anyone suggest me, how to recover that vital photo folder from my USB Drive?”
The above-situation is the commonly faced among various users. Just relax!! Don’t be panic, you can easily get back deleted pictures from USB Memory Stick by taking advantage of the best third-party restoration tool called Photo Recovery Software. In order to use this tool, you need not have any technical knowledge because it is built with simple GUI interface, which helps you in recovering your deleted images from a USB flash drive quickly with utmost accuracy.
See also: Photo recovery from broken SD card to know how it works.
Scenarios for Photo Deletion from USB Stick:
- File Transfer Error: Inappropriate use of Cut and Paste command or unexpected power surge or system shut down while transferring photos from USB Flash Drive may end up in deletion of images.
- Accidental deletion: You may accidentally delete few photo files from USB memory stick while previewing them on the system or accidentally formatting it causes severe loss of precious pictures. In case, photos are deleted from a memory card then you can use this application. For more details, refer this link: http://www.recovermyphoto.net/lexar-memory-card.html
- Sudden Removal of flash drive: Directly ejecting the USB Stick from a system without making use of “Safe Removal Option” might result in deletion of photos present on it.
- Antivirus Software: Sometimes, your USB drive may be severely infected by viruses, which in turn corrupt all your vital files. So, you prefer to scan the USB flash card with an antivirus program to remove viruses. During this process, if your valuable pictures are severely corrupted then it may get deleted by antivirus program.
To overcome all these above-stated scenarios, you need to backup your precious image files on the system drives and start using efficient Picture recovery tool. So that, the application can perform quick picture restoration in less amount of time. It is also capable to recover deleted videos from SD cards easily. For more information about it read here.
How to Perform Deleted Photo Recovery from USB Drive?
Photo Recovery software is a powerful application that helps you to recover deleted photos from USB drive by scanning the entire drive within a few minutes. This restoration utility is designed and developed by some technical experts using advanced recovery algorithms that helps a user in retrieving deleted images of different formats like .jpg,.jpeg, .giff, .png, .crw, .psd and .tiff etc within a quick span of time. With the help of this amazing photo recovery tool, you can retrieve erased images from USB Flash Disk on Windows 10, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 sever, etc. You can even implement this software on all versions of Mac and easily get back deleted pictures from it. Other than deleted picture recovery from USB disk, it also supports memory cards like xD. If you have lost pictures from xD memory card, you can use this perfect tool to recover photos from xD card. In addition to xD picture card, it is capable enough to recover pictures from formatted CF card with utmost ease. Check out the demo version of this recovery tool, if you feel the application can recover pictures from external USB drive as per your need then buy the licensed version and save the restored photos.
Steps to recover deleted photos from USB drive:
Step 1: Download and install the photo recovery tool in your computer. Launch the software for the main screen and connect the USB memory stick. Choose “Recover photos” and in the next window, select "Recover Deleted Photos" to restore deleted pictures from Flash drive as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the connected USB Drive and click on "Next" to retrieve erased images from USB flash disk as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Drive
Step 3: Once the recovery is done, preview and save the recovered photos.
Figure 3: Save Recovered File
- Make use of external storage devices to keep a backup of important image files
- Always use a reliable third-party application on your system
- Avoid connecting of USB sticks on virus-infected devices
- Unplug the connected USB flash drive by selecting “Safely Remove Hard Drive” option