Recover Photos from Memory Card
Easily get back lost/deleted pictures from memory card after accidental deletion, formatting, and corruption with the help of Recover My Photo software. Get to download your free version of the software from this page. The demo version of the tool recovers all the pictures and enables a free preview of the recovered files even before you purchase the license of the tool. Try now !!!
Nobody wishes to lose their priceless photos because once lost they cannot be regained. Well, that’s general user perception. So, if photos from your memory card disappear all of a sudden, you might be clueless about what to do next. Before you conclude that pictures are permanently deleted from the card, you can first check if you possess any backup of the deleted files. If an updated photo backup is unavailable then all you need is a reliable photo recovery application known as Recover My Photo to securely extract the card media. Before we begin with the features of the card photo retrieval app, let's discuss how photos can get lost/deleted.
Reasons for photo loss from the memory card storage
- Accidental Deletion: During the deletion of some useless files, you might mistakenly press the “Delete All” button, which leads to the deletion of photos from the memory card. But, if you take the help of the Recover My Photo tool you can restore photos from a memory card without any hassle
- Formatting the memory card: Users end up in losing the entire memory card data by accidentally formatting it
- Memory Card Corruption: A corrupt memory card could damage all the photo files residing on the card. Click on the link to get more details related to SD card recovery http://www.recovermyphoto.net/lost-sd-card.html
- Incomplete File Transfer: Photo files get lost when the transfer process from one device to another is incomplete or interrupted. This mostly happens due to a sudden power surge. However, with the help of the above-told recovery app, it is possible to restore pictures from memory card that got lost during the transfer process
- Improper Mounting: When a memory card is pulled out abruptly from a device, it results in loss of photo files
- Low Battery: Capturing photos with low battery leads to photo file corruption
- Virus Attack: A spyware or malware might also damage files and make them inaccessible. Severe virus threats will also give rise to errors that prompt you to format the card in order to use it further
Whatever might be the reason for data loss, you can easily recover photos from the memory card by utilizing the Recover My Photo tool, discover more. It's a user-friendly application, which gives clear steps with screenshots. This program allows even a novice user to restore pictures from a memory card.
The Best Memory Card Photo Recovery Application
Recover My Photo is the well-suited utility that offers restoration of photos from various memory cards in a simple set of steps. The application supports photo recovery from the memory card on both Windows and Mac OSX environments. Its special built-in algorithm can fetch the media files that got lost, deleted, lost, corrupt, formatted, or inaccessible.
This award-winning software is built to restore various file formats of images, video, audio, documents, etc. from the memory card storage. This program also helps you to restore pictures from formatted CF card, SD card, SDXC card, etc. on your computers. All latest versions of Windows and Mac OSX machines support this card photo recovery software. Once after installing the application on your PC, you can regain the photos from Transcend SD card, SanDisk, Lexar, Transcend, Sony, and various other brands.
Other remarkable features-
- It avails an option to preview the restored photos in two distinct layouts
- The regained files will be returned along with their original filename, size, creation date, and modified date
- Assures no modifications to the original photo quality or the content
- Allows to perform a signature search for a specific photo file type
- The tool also helps to restore files from HDD, SSD, USB drives, memory sticks, etc. If you want to recover pictures from damaged external hard disk, then just click here: http://www.recovermyphoto.net/pictures-from-damaged-external-hard-drive.html
Steps to recover deleted or lost photos from memory card
Step 1: Install the Recover My Photo software and connect the affected memory card to the computer.
Step 2: Click on the Recover Photos option from the main screen.
Step 3: Locate the logical drive representing the memory card and hit on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The chosen memory card will be deep scanned by the recovery software.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: Photos extracted from the card will be displayed under Data View and File Type View layouts.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: You can preview the photo files and select the required files for saving.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Set the desired folder location to save the photos retrieved from the memory card. Then press on the Save button.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data