How to Recover Photos on Windows and Mac PCs?
- Recovers all popular photo file formats like JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc. from several storage devices
- Identifies and recovers lost photo files on the basis of their unique signatures
- Special built in algorithm designed to recover photo, audio and video and other media files
- Compatible to restore pictures on both Windows and Mac OS based computers
Testimonials and User Reviews
Looking for way to recover your lost photographs?
With the evolution of digital technology it has now become easy to capture and store endless photo and movie files in a drive. The only disadvantage of having too many images is the possibility of losing all of them in one swift blow. This may happen if your hard drive crashes, or if virus takes over your system. If something like this strike, don't be upset and don't be worried thinking about how can I recover my photo because, it is possible to recover lost photos with the help of a photo recovery wizard. This tool is built to scout for photos that lie untraced in the system.
This My Photo Recovery software is an appropriate solution for the users question how can I recover my photo. Let's have a look on one common scenario where you can use photo recovery tool. Suppose you captured amazing pictures using your new digital camera and in order to free up some storage space on your camera memory card you transferred all the photos to your PC. After transferring the file you removed all the photos from camera memory card. But, one day while deleting unwanted files from your system you accidentally choose your photographs folder also and delete it by using Shift+ Delete key combination. You thought all the remembering of your precious moments has gone away. At certain critical situation you can make use of photo recovery software to get back pictures. The advanced file searching algorithms of this amazing application will find your lost or deleted photos in couple of mouse clicks. Similar to the above stated scenario there are many more situations where you might end up losing and usually think how to recover my photo files.
Various photo lost scenarios are:
Some of the photo loss scenarios are here. Beware of these loss cases to avoid losing photos. However, you can recover photos from hard drive and other external devices using recovery software, go here for more details.
- Unintended Formatting: When you accidentally format the memory card of your camera, the existing image files in the file system of your camera gets wiped out.
- Virus Infection: If your storage device is infected by viruses, all your photo files might get corrupted. At such instance make use of some powerful photo file recovery application to get back pictures.
- Sudden Power Off: Abrupt power surge or low battery during image operations may cause the files system to collapse.
- Incomplete Transmission: Partial transfer operation while uploading or transferring photo files may result in photo loss.
- File System Corruption: Drive file system corruption due to firmware corruption or software failure also result in photo loss.
- Improper Usage of Drive: Forcible removing or ejection of drive during copying or transferring process also results in file loss.
- Other Reasons: Many times the user may lose vital photographs due to hardware failure, software malfunction and sudden system reboot, after losing the common question that is asked is how to recover my pictures.
A Photo recovery tool is designed to overcome all these problems. In other words, it is designed to recover deleted photos from all storage devices. This tool is also named as Recover My Photo software. My photo recovery software can recover deleted photo files of all popular photo file formats along with other media (audio and video) files. Photo recovery program also supports recovery of RAW images captured from all popular professional Digital SLR cameras. It supports photo recovery from memory card and from other devices such as USB drives, flash drives, hard drive, mobiles and iPods also.
Why photo recovery is possible?
Recovery of deleted or lost photos is possible because when you perform delete action on a photo file the photo file will not get permanently erased. Only the pointers which are storing the address location of those file is removed and the memory space occupied by the photo files is made as available for reuse. Until that space is not overwritten by new data, photo recovery is very much possible using proficient photo recovery software such as Recover My photos. It is a wonderful tool to retrieve photos from all kinds of storage drives such as Internal and external hard drive, memory cards, iPods, music players and etc. Apart from recovering deleted /lost photos the utility also helps you in retrieving video and audio files. You may lose the files from your Android device at times. In that case, you need to recover the files using the recovery software for Android which is available as a different build of the software. You can recover music files from android as well as videos, pictures, etc. from both internal and external memory of Android Smartphones.
Dos and Dont's:
What not to do: Don't capture new pictures or save other media files on your storage drive after data loss. Otherwise your data will be overwritten and opportunity of the photo file recovery will lessen.
What to do: Do the recovery of lost photo files as soon as possible with advanced picture recovery program. The more you wait, the lesser will be the possibility of recovery. Because, new files will overwrite the lost files and make it irrecoverable
Remarkable features of Photo Recovery Tool:
- Recover deleted or lost photo files only in few simple steps
- Including photo files this tool even recover other media files such as audio and video files
- Smoothly to run on all the latest Windows family such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, server 2003 and 2008
- Recovers both deleted and lost photo files from FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS 5 file system
- User can even use this utility to recover RAW image files captured using digital cameras like Fuji, Nikon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus, Sanyo, Philips, Kodak, LG and many other
- Supports recovery of media files(photos/videos/audio) from all types of memory cards such as XD, SD and CF
- Rather than memory card it even supports recovery of photo files from iPods, pen drives, music player and external hard drive.
- Mac version of recover my photo software is also available, which is compatible to run on different versions of Mac OS X such as Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Mac OS X Mavericks.
- Allows consumer to preview the photo files, so that one can recover exact photo file before saving process
- By trying its free trial version user can check the possibility of recovery before buying the software.
Follow this procedure to get back pictures:
You are only three steps away from recovering lost or deleted photo
Step 1: Download and install the Recover My Photo software in computer. Launch the wizard and choose "Recover Photos" option.
Step 2: In next window, select either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option to retrieve photos.
Step 3: Select the storage device to start the recovery process. Once the recovery is done, preview and save the recovered photos